FROM SOME OF OUR CLIENTS WHO HAVE USED OUR SERVICES.
Our Latest Customer Reviews from Freeindex
Rating . Cost / Customer Service / Quality. Top rating is 5. 5. 5
5. 5. 5 People always say to me - who looks after your animals when you go away? By animals they mean - pigs, sheep, turkeys, chickens and ducks! I always say - an amazing lady called Shirl takes care of everything. Shirl can turn her hand to anything, she's fixed water troughs and caught turkeys, and always lets us know how things are going. We get peace of mind and, more importantly, a holiday! I would recommend Shirl to anyone. Danielle Glavin ( Necton )
5. 5. 5 I am pleased to write a testimonial for Shirl's pets. Shirl looked after our two giant rabbits Peter and Rosie and our two gerbils Thor and Hulkbuster whilst we went abroad for a week during the summer of 2016. We had not used a service like this before and it was great to know they were in good hands. Shirl came to visit the rabbits and gerbils before we went away and to finalise instructions. We loved Shirl's service as our pets could stay in their own home which made it less stressful for all of us. We came back and it was good to see they had all been well looked after. We would recommend Shirl's pets and have booked in again for next year. Thank you Shirl for your hardwork and giving us peace of mind whilst we were away. Thank you. Kerri Kingsnorth ( Mileham )
5. 5. 5 Rosie and Millie are our babies. Two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, both over 11 years old and in their dotage. From the time they first went to Shirls they have been so well looked after - nothing is too much trouble and it is home from home for them. We also have it on good authority that ear plugs have been needed as our Rosie snores for England. The occasional text whilst on holiday always gives us peace of mind. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you Shirl and Rosie for your devotion and hard work. Frank and Tricia Foreman. ( Dereham )
5. 5. 5 Going away and leaving our girls is a big deal so finding the right place to be looked after was so important. We found the right place with Shirl. They had their own little holiday with other dogs whilst in the comfort of Shirl's home and she looked after them exceptionally. I never now have to worry about them when I go away again. She even kept my little pups baby tooth for me in case I wanted to keep it! I would recommend Shirl's to anyone who has little furry members of the family they have to leave behind when going on holiday as they will be pampered and loved while you are away - just like at home. Thank you Shirl for such a great holiday for my girls and caring for them the way you did :-). Louise Plumtree. ( Necton )
5, 5. 5 We are so grateful to Shirl for looking after our boys so well. We can enjoy our holiday knowing that they are as happy with her as they are at home. She has always accomodated them at short notice if necessary and we are so lucky to have met her and given our boys the very best holiday. Judy Large. ( Kings Lynn )
5. 5. 5 I use Shirls dog walking for my 2 shepherds, Bruno and Hugo who are 12 years and 8 months old, The service is professional and great in every way. Because I am busy on work days, it is so important to me to know that my dogs are in safe hands. My dogs are totally at ease with Shirl. They are very happy with her. I feel totally confidant leaving my dogs in Shirls care. I will definitely continue with Shirls excellent dog walking and her holiday service - Yvonne Griffiths. ( Downham Market )
5. 5. 5 We couldn't wish for better people to look after our 9 year old labrador, Buddy. Shirley and Rose have looked after him for us 4 times now and I honestly don't think I would be comfortable leaving him elsewhere. He knows where he is as soon as we get to Shirl's and is always pleased to see her and each time we collect him, we can tell that he's been happy and well cared for, even though he reverts to playful puppy-hood whilst he's there! A big thank you to Shirl too who has accommodated us at very short notice on a couple of occasions, Highly recommended! Maggie and Terry McCallum, ( Terrington St. Clements )
5. 5. 5 We have used Shirl's Pet Services for the last 3 years, Shirl is a real dog lover and we feel totally comfortable taking our beloved dog Riley to her when we go on holiday. We chose her because we will not use kennels, and she only has one dog with her and her own pets at any time. The fact that Riley rushes to greet her when we meet, while dog walking locally, tells me that he is happy to be with her! Norma, Andy, Holly and Riley ( Kings Lynn )
5. 5. 5 We were very, very pleased. Leaving your family dog when you go on holiday can be a difficult and emotional time but Shirl gave our year old cocker spaniel a wonderful, safe and happy home to live and play in while we were away. She runs a professional service, with all the responsibility, knowledge and safety an owner could hope for and combines this with a personal, warm and dog loving environment. Our dog came home happy and better behaved! Shirl's Pet Services is excellent. Laura Worsley ( Hillington )
5. 5. 5 Left my dog Bruno ( Cavalier King Charles ) from 3rd August 2012 for 1 week with Shirl. Wonderful caring lady that adores animals. When I went to collect my pooch - I did not think he would return with me. Recommend Shirl's service to anybody. Steve Clynch ( Grimston )
5. 5. 5 Having been let down by two other dog carers, (the latter cancelling just 10 days prior to the start of a holiday), I phoned Shirl in desperation to see if she could look after my two dogs. She agreed to the short notice and came to see the "boys" and vice versa, by accepting them she was a life saver. The care the boys received was excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending Shirl's Pet Services to any pet owner. In fact I have already booked the "boys" in again for next year. Maureen Haller ( Kings Lynn )
5. 5. 5 I cannot thank Shirl enough for the care and service she has provided for me and my dog. On many occasions she has come to the rescue at very short notice .She is a very rare breed of person who is always willing to go the extra mile. You can be assured that your treasured animal is in good hands when you are away. My little dog is normally quite timid around new people , but you can see he is happy to have a holiday with Shirl...... Susan Bravo Rodriquez ( Kings Lynn )
5. 5. 5 Our dog is a four year old Labrador who previously hated going to the boarding kennels. On arrival she had to be carried out of the car and sulked for a few days on her return home.
Since taking her to Shirley's she is more than happy to get out of the cars and I think she is very happy there by her reaction .......... Nick Page ( Wisbech )
5. 5. 5 Tyson who is an 8 months old strong, lively boxer stayed with Shirley and was very happy I could hear him barking happily in the background when I called. He is a handful. Shirley gave me lots of advice and took exceptional care especially when he did not eat his own food. Shirley gets 100% for her care and dedication... Sharon Chen ( London )
4. 5, 5 Dog walking services very good and home boarding excellent. I always know that my dogs will be happy with Shirl. ...Abigail Mutimer ( Norwich )
5. 5. 5 Shirley is responsible for the care of my dogs whilst I am abroad, or while I am away. The dogs being pets first & foremost!, are also top class show dogs. This entails not only the basic day-to-day care, but also the care of their coats. I can say without hesitation!, that every time I have returned, the dogs have not only been in super physical condition as I have left them, but also emotionally very happy at home with Shirley and her team. Lastly I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU for all the care and love they have shown to me and the dogs...Steven Wilson-Inglis ( Dereham )
5. 5. 5 I have used Shirls Pet Services for walking my dog whenever i am unable to, for some time now. Have found the service excellent and Shirley goes out of her way to accommodate any request (if at all possible) i may have as to timing, short notice etc. If there is any problem with timing am always kept informed. Heartily recommend this service to anyone.. .Mrs M Barnett ( Kings Lynn )
The level of service at Shirls Pet Services is fantastic. Having been a customer for some time I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!”
Julie Taylor ( Kings Lynn )
“In this day and age, it’s hard to find a company you can trust. Shirls Pet Services was recommended to me by a friend, and now I know why – the quality of service I received was outstanding. Keep up the good work!”
May Banks (Downham Market )
"We would like to say a big thank-you to Shirl for taking care of Meg and Mog on our daughters wedding day.We had been so worried about our 2 Cocker Spaniels as they are a bit too pampered and needed someone with patience and understanding to take care of them on the day, they are too bouncy to have been at the house with bridesmaids and the bride getting ready! Shirl visited twice before the day to put the dogs at ease ( and me, over protective owner) and she was such a lovely down to earth and obviously caring pet owner herself I had no worries on the big day about leaving the dogs with her, which as I have made them both centre of my world was a big thing for me!I would have absolutely no qualms about recommending Shirls Pet Services to all my pet owning friends, in fact I already have! Many thanks Shirl, you took a weight off my shoulders and Meg and Mog send woofs too!
Julie + Davey Dixon ( Kings Lynn )
It gives me great pleasure to write a testimonial for Shirl.Shirls Pet Services has proved invaluable to us. Since engaging her I have been able to return to work. I am confident that our dog Milo is in safe and caring hands whilst he gets his regular daytime exercise.I have found her friendly service to be responsive, responsible and punctual.Recently I've had opportunity to observe her relationship with Milo first hand. It is clear from their interactions that there is a happy, trusting bond between them.I intend to continue to use this excellent service for the foreseeable future.
Ema Beck ( South Wootten )
I am very pleased to provide a testimonial for Shirls Pet Services. Shirls visits to our dogs have enabled me to relax when leaving the dogs with the knowledge that they will be safe, fed, fussed, played with in the garden and happy when I return home.We have 4 dogs, one of which can be described as "difficult" and I certainly would not entrust them with just anyone, however Shirl has such a great rappour with all of our dogs and has provided a reliable, excellent service with her regular visits to our hounds.I would recommend Shirls Pet Services to anyone and would be lost without her service.
Helen and Ed Elliott ( Walpole St Andrew )
I am really pleased that I have the opportunity to tell people how good Shirls Pet Services are.We have 2 Labradors, one can be a bit timid at times, in the past we have always put them in kennels but we thought we would try home boarding them for a change and boy are we thankful we did, it was the best thing we ever did, getting in contact with Shirls. Shirl came over to see us and meet the dogs and I have never seen our timid one react to a stranger like he did towards Shirl, there seemed to be a bond there from the start, Shirl really has a raport with animals. By the time Shirl left the dogs were reacting as though they had known her for years, it really put our minds at ease about Shirl looking after them for 2 weeks while we were on holiday.We took our 2 labs over to Shirls on the morning of us going away, we had a look at the " Dog Suite " which was the room where they could sleep, play and generally have fun, it was like home from home for them, there were beds ( if they didn't have their own) there where toys there for them, it was magnificent. They also got 3 walks a day in the lovely countryside. I was more than happy to leave my dogs there and will again in the future. Thank You Shirl.
Vera and Tom Sparkes ( Swaffham)
My dogs have recently been staying with Shirls Pets, first and foremost, they are my family and mean everything to me, but also are top level show dogs, so this brings a huge amount of responsibility with Shirl and her team.My dogs were not only happy when I returned but also still in fantastic condition.I can with no hesitation recommend Shirls for your peace of mind when you have to leave your dogs.I will certainly be coming back to Shirls in the future, thank you once again.
Steven Wilson-inglis ( Dereham)
I am very happy to write this testimonial for Shirls .It has been wonderful to find a pet walking service that I can fully trust with the care of my dog.My lab, a rescue, had been very badly treated in the past and as a consequence is scared of even his own shadow, absolutely adores Shirl and cannot wait to go on his walks with her.I am secure in the knowledge that when out on his walks he is in good loving hands and will be well cared for.I would have no hesitation in recommending Shirls services to anyone.
Miriam Barnett (Kings Lynn)
I would just like to say, I'm so glad I found you Shirl, your service has been invaluable and I have complete peace of mind knowing that my dogs are being walked by you.You have provided an excellent service and have always been quick to answer any concerns.I will continue to use your service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you. Thank you so much.
Abigail Mutimer (Grimston)
Thanks Shirley for a peace of mind weekend! We never leave Bob with anyone apart from my mum but due to a family wedding we needed to find a home from home place for him to stay.From the first meeting with Shirley our minds were put at ease, a lovely genuine lady who understands how important our pets are to us.The home visit was even more promising, Bob loved meeting the girls (Shirl's 3 Spaniels) and made himself quite at home! Bob is an arthritic grumpy old man at times and somewhat spoiled so finding the right place for him was paramount. But we believe we found it with Shirley.We will be recommending her to everyone we know with dogs and wouldn't hesitate to leave Bob with her again.Thanks again Shirley.x
Stephanie and Colin Rutty ( Kings Lynn )
We went on holiday for a week and needed someone to pop over twice a day to let our rabbits Rupert and Grace in and out into their run as well as feed and water them.I rang Shirl who came over to meet Rupert and Grace and just talking to her about them, I felt a sense of relief, knowing my pets would be in good hands.Shirl listened to everything and understood their needs fully.Rupert only has one eye and can be prone to infections and illness so it was especially helpful having someone who knows what signs to look for if there is anything wrong.Shirl even texted us when we were away to let us know how they were getting on which was lovely to receive.On our return, Shirl had left a note for us just letting us know how the week went.We had complete peace of mind that our treasured friends were going to be safe and well cared for.For this reason we will certainly be using Shirls services again
Laura Newmarch ( Kings Lynn )
Shirl and Rose have looked after our two dogs in our home on numerous occasions, including staying for over a week when we went abroad. Each time we have been delighted with their kind, reliable and efficient service.
Our dogs are not the easiest to handle and we were worried that a stranger might find them "difficult" but the dogs seemed to know straight away that they were in good hands and now really love it when they have a visit from their "dog sitters".
It's great to leave your home knowing you'll return to calm, happy pets. Many thanks to Shirl and Rose for their brilliant service.
Sally Fletcher and Gordon Parham. ( Shouldham)